May 1, 2020
Welp, Jen's birthday trip to Europe got canceled thanks to the pandemic. So this week Clark takes Jen on a virtual tour of haunted AF Europe. There's a lot of history over there, which of course means there are tons of hauntings to discuss. Clark selected some top-notch spots from his time in Edinburgh and Prague to discuss on this weeks episode, including:
1. Edinburgh Underground Vaults - we talk occult interior design and the horrible fire above ground that melted the people in the vaults below.
2. University of Edinburgh College of Medicine - this world-famous college needed cadavers for education and paid a pretty pound for each pound (of flesh) which led to MURDER.
1. Prague Astronomical Clock - Installed in 1401, it is one of the most beautifully crafted clocks ever.
2. Cloak of Conscience - Created by Anna Chromý, a woman's face is said to appear on the statue's blank face.
3. Celetná - A headless templar has been witnessed pacing in this alley.