May 1, 2020
Welp, Jen's birthday trip to Europe got canceled thanks to the pandemic. So this week Clark takes Jen on a virtual tour of haunted AF Europe. There's a lot of history over there, which of course means there are tons of hauntings to discuss. Clark selected some top-notch spots from his time in Edinburgh and Prague to discuss on this weeks episode, including:
1. Edinburgh Underground Vaults - we talk occult interior design and the horrible fire above ground that melted the people in the vaults below.
2. University of Edinburgh College of Medicine - this world-famous college needed cadavers for education and paid a pretty pound for each pound (of flesh) which led to MURDER.
1. Prague Astronomical Clock - Installed in 1401, it is one of the most beautifully crafted clocks ever.
2. Cloak of Conscience - Created by Anna Chromý, a woman's face is said to appear on the statue's blank face.
3. Celetná - A headless templar has been witnessed pacing in this alley.
As always, you can also listen to this episode on Apple Podcast or Spotify and is hosted by Clark Canez and Jen Curcio.